Dogwood Park Homeowners Association
 
Weather for Haughton, Louisiana


Current Conditions
As of: 3:53 PM
Fair
Temp: 97° F
Humidity: 42%
Winds: SE 8 mph
Weather Alerts
Heat Advisory issued August 21 at 3:37PM CDT by NWS
Heat Advisory issued August 20 at 3:54PM CDT until August 21 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
Daily Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms.  Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 99. Heat index values as high as 107. Southeast wind around 5 mph. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm.  Mostly clear, with a low around 75. Southeast wind around 5 mph. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm.  Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 96. Heat index values as high as 104. South wind around 5 mph. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm.  Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms.  Partly sunny, with a high near 93. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1pm.  Partly sunny, with a high near 94. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms.  Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms.  Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms.  Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 95.
Slight Chance T-storms Slight Chance T-storms then Mostly Clear Chance T-storms Chance T-storms Chance T-storms Chance T-storms Mostly Sunny then Slight Chance T-storms Slight Chance T-storms Slight Chance T-storms
High: 99° F   High: 96° F High: 94° F High: 93° F High: 94° F High: 94° F High: 94° F High: 95° F
  Low: 75° F Low: 75° F Low: 74° F Low: 75° F Low: 74° F Low: 75° F Low: 75° F  
Weather forecasts and information are offered as a convenience and are prone to error. The information shown here should never be used to make decisions regarding the protection or well-being of life or property. The website and weather information provider(s) cannot be held responsible for its accuracy.

Since its inception in 1975, Dogwood Park Homeowners Association, Inc. has existed to promote the health, safety, and welfare of the residents of the various Dogwood subdivisions. Additionally, it has existed to provide architectural control of residence lots and common areas and the development, improvement, maintenance, preservation, operation, and control of the common areas.

Dogwood Park Homeowners Association, Inc.
7816 Dogwood Trail
Haughton, Louisiana 71037
Phone: (318) 949-1033
Fax: (318) 949-1321
2dogwood@bellsouth.net

  Help